Saturday, December 1, 2018

A Lesson Learned

So so far this year I learned that the reason you get bad grades is because of Procrastination. In the begging of the year I wanted to do as little work at the beginning and before finals I would just study what I needed to and get the grades I needed to pass. Then I was presented with the fact that h.w and school work we 70% of my grade. This meant I couldn't only have 30% on my report card. Then I turned around my ways and started actually doing my h.w, for the first time. In my old school it was the other way around. 70% of the grade were finals and 30% was h.w, so I never did any h.w. Till this day I sometimes procrastinate, for example a project, I usually prepare my ideas (I don't even write them down anywhere) and do the project on the day before the due date. I try not to procrastinate these days but, no one's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment