Friday, October 19, 2018

My Favorite Toy as a Child

Five years ago I was 8 and a half years old. Now I'm not really sure what my favorite toy was because when I was a kid I didn't like playing with toys but I believe it was my playstation 2 slim. Every one else at the time had the playstaion 3 but I was more than happy with my playstation 2 slim. I'd come back home every day from school wanting for it to open (back then it took five minutes or so for the playstaion to load up). my favorite 2 game were "The Incredibles", based of the movie The Incredibles and a Spider Man Web of Shadows game. I still have till this day but now I play on the playstaion 4 slim which is a massive upgrade between the two. All in all it was my first gaming console and it was the one that taught me I love to game.


No comments:

Post a Comment