Friday, July 26, 2019

The Lucky Day

It started like any other day at the Sahel woke up had breakfast went to the beach for a couple of hours then pool for a couple more, had Lunch and then we went out. Me and my family went to stella walk and they had dinner there. Than all of a sudden a huge group of people are gathering around and I can't see what's happening. I lift my sister up and she telles me she sees Amy Samir Ghanem. At first I didn't belive her but my cousion told me her dad is shooting an ad at stella so it could be true. I start walking closer to the croud and now in to it. All I wanted was to tell her I thought she was a good actor and that I really liked "نلي و شريهان" a popular one season show that aired in Ramadan. I eventually got to her and told her, she appreciated it and asked if I wanted a picture so...

No comments:

Post a Comment